Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Class

The first day of class was pretty interesting. We've gotten a general idea of what we're expected to do for the term and we're introduced to Mozilla and OpenOffice.

So far, this class has been at a faster pace than my other courses this term, and I must say, I'm rather glad it is.

The only thing that concerns me right now are the blogs. I'm not much of a writter myself, so, having to write two entries each week will require a little more brain power and creativity than usual.

3 comments:

Tony Lai said...

Seeing how Fardad is part of the course, I expect the pace to accelerate quickly.

As for blogging, a little word on what you've done in that course for that week should be plenty. I assume of course.

Unknown said...

Great to see you blogging already. Don't worry about not knowing what to say--you'll be doing things soon and have a ton to write about.

Welcome to an awesome course.

Dave

Samer Ziadeh said...

ah yes the blogging part, I've been involved for about 8months now, and I still panic when it's time to blog :D no worries it's not as hard as your think. You'll get the hang of it in no time.