Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bugzilla

So...I've tried finding some bugs related to my project, but unfortunately, there aren't any. It was expected though, since my project is mainly trying to find out why the build time on Windows is so long.

Although I was unsuccessful looking for a thread to CC myself from bugzilla, I have been getting messages from this other thread I've been looking at about 'The Build System'. I'm assuming the main idea is the same as doing it on Bugzilla.

It's actually quite surprising how many messages are posted each day for a single topic/thread. And it's not some 2-3 sentence replies, there are actually lots of useful/descriptive replies each day. You might not find the info to be useful specifically to your problem, but, there are lots of good information from these posts.

Sweng-Gamedev

No comments: